Social media marketing is becoming even more prominent for DTC brands looking to find in-market customers while also reaching new prospects to drive greater brand awareness. This has made social media advertising a full-funnel marketing tactic to create relationships with customers and sell your products.
BVA is a Facebook Premium Marketing Partner offering unparalleled social media marketing and advertising services for eCommerce brands that people love.
Paid Social Services
- Social Media Advertising Audits
- Media Goals + Projections
- Customer Persona Strategy & Development
- Strategy Development & Budget Recommendations
- Account Setup + Pixel Implementation
- Campaign Setup + QA/Launch
- Ongoing Campaign Optimizations
- Budget Pacing & Monitoring
- Ad Testing (Copy, Imagery, Targeting)
- Audience Profile Development
- Monthly Reporting
- Social Media Strategy Consulting
- Robust Organic Social Management Services
Paid Social Platforms
- Reddit and more
How We Measure Social Performance
For eCommerce brands, measuring social media advertising performance will mainly focus on KPIs like return on ad spend (ROAS), cost-per-acquisition (CPA) and conversion rate (CvR). Our team will work with you to define what the business goals are. For example, if your goal is to deliver awareness ads for a net-new brand, we may focus on impressions as a core KPI. Our data and analytics tools will help us understand how campaigns are performing and which actionable steps we can take to help scale your brand.
Here are a few KPIs we use to measure performance:
- ROAS - Return On Ad Spend
- CPA - Cost Per Acquisition
- CVR - Conversion Rate
- CPM - Cost Per 1,000 Impressions
- CPC - Cost Per Click
- CTR - Click-Through Rate
- Link Clicks - Number of times someone clicked your CTA button leading to website
- Impressions - Number of times our ads are seen
- Frequency - Avg. number of times each person saw your ad
- Total Conversions and Cost Per Action on the Following eCommerce Metrics: Add to Carts, Checkouts Initiated, Purchases
- Conversion Value - Revenue
Measuring organic social performance typically means reporting on total impressions, engagements, and audience growth from the previous month. We also report on top-performing posts/stories and try to identify trends or patterns to improve our content strategy.
As a Facebook Premium Marketing Partner we are among the 1% of agencies in the US to reach the highest possible tier, giving our agency access to an extensive catalog of Facebook training programs, alphas/betas testing, exclusive resources, and advanced technical support and solutions engineering to better serve our clients.
The Social team at BVA is continually trained in the Facebook platform best practices, strategy, and upcoming product and feature releases. As a Premium Marketing Partner, we regularly receive insights from Facebook to ensure our clients get the most out of working with us.
Paid Social Specialties
- Higher Education
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Packaged Goods
From website redesign to social media advertising, BVA is a smart, strategic, and valuable extension of our internal marketing team.
BVA is a wonderful addition to our marketing team and efforts. They are trusted partners, always dedicated to our success, and invaluable experts in the ever-changing and competitive landscape of paid media
Social Media FAQs
- Which social media platforms should my brand be advertising on? Before determining which social media platform is best for your brand, it’s important to identify your customer persona and understand consumer behavior. Once you have an understanding of who your ideal customer is, and how they may be interacting across social media, you can then begin reviewing demographic insights for each platform. If you’re new to advertising, Facebook & Instagram are a great place to start as users on the platform are fairly evenly distributed across most age groups and the extensive targeting options make it simple for advertisers to reach their customers. If your target demographic skews a bit younger, TikTok might be the best fit for your brand. TikTok is a creative, video-centric platform featuring the latest trends, artists, new music, and so much more! If you’re looking to target DIYers, planners, or designers, Pinterest would be the ideal fit for your brand.
- How do Facebook ads work? Facebook advertising allows you to set any daily budget and target customers based on demographics like age, gender, interests, location, devices, and more. We use custom audiences for campaigns like retargeting where we can target audiences by phone number or email addresses.
- What kind of TikTok ads are there? Depending on your advertising goals you can choose between in-feed video ads, branded hashtag challenges, brand takeovers, TopView ads and branded effects.