Globally, over 3.6 billion people use social media and the number is projected to increase to at least 4.41 billion by 2025.
BVA offers social media management services (also known as organic social media services) to DTC brands looking to increase revenue through social channels. We help brands build their personality and voice by posting content about their products and/or services. Doing so will grow your social following and allow for increased engagement with your target audience.
Through social listening, automation for optimized posts, and advanced targeting capabilities, BVA can help your eCommerce site gain more traffic and conversions through engaged social media channels like Facebook, Tik Tok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit and more.
What Our Social Media Management Services Offer
- Account Audit
- Organic Social Strategy
- Content Creation
- Content Scheduling
- Community Management
- Social Listening
- Analyze Performance
- Influencer Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Pinterest Advertising
- Instagram Advertising
- LinkedIn Advertising
- TikTok Advertising
- Twitter Advertising
Why Do I Need a Social Media Management Strategy?
Each social media platform offers unique benefits and has varying creative needs. It’s important to have a defined social media strategy in order to approach each platform and ensure high engagement. For example, TikTok focuses on shortform videos while Instagram has both videos and static images. On another level, Facebook is a great way to share links and drive traffic to your website, and Pinterest is an ideal platform to inspire your followers.
So, what about paid social vs. organic social? There’s a common misconception that if you’re leveraging paid social media, you don’t need to invest time in organic social. In reality, every brand should be incorporating organic content into their social media platforms for many reasons. Here are some of the most important ones:
Understand Your Audience
Leveraging a social media marketing calendar with strategic content and written copy will allow you to better understand your niche and the type of content that resonates with your audience. After learning more about your customers through an organic social media strategy, you can successfully target them via paid social media advertising or continue to leverage free organic posts to increase revenue.
Organic social media is a primary channel for developing your brand’s unique qualities and showcasing your differentiators. Brand awareness is the degree of consumer recognition of a product by its name, and developing it is a necessary step in promoting a new offering. In order to establish awareness of your brand, your organization must develop evergreen qualities that distinguish you from competitors. With eCommerce growth accelerating in recent years, brand awareness in the highly digital market starts with a consistent and well-branded social media presence.
Providing quality content for your audience allows your customers to respond and engage with your brand. Having a social media management strategy humanizes your business and in turn, provides opportunities for your followers to feel a connection with your brand over your competitors.
Trust & Transparency
Brands who actively post on their social media channels and engage with their followers are perceived to be more trustworthy. According to Hootsuite, 81% of people on Instagram use the platform to research products and services. With that being said, you could be missing out on potential customers and revenue by not adding content to your social media handles that give more details or information about your brand or its products and services.
It is important to stay engaged with your followers as they look to your social media accounts for inspiration, education, and connection. It’s a great way to increase customer loyalty and build an engaging and supportive community. Plus, through social media you can easily learn more about your customers’ thoughts and needs.
How We Measure Organic Social Performance
- Awareness - track growth in direct traffic to your website as well as the number of unique users reached when promoting your brand.
- Engagement - understand the type of content that speaks to your audience through comments, likes, shares, and reactions.
- Conversions - track conversions through UTM tracking parameters in Google Analytics for specific posts.
Additional Social Media KPIs
- Reach: How many people see the content
- Impressions: How many times the content is seen
- Total Engagements: Likes, Comments, Shares, Saves
- Engagement Rate: Engagement/Followers
- Follower Growth: How many more follows your account gains
Top Social Industries
- Higher Education
- Consumer Packaged Goods
BVA truly works as an extension of our marketing tribe. They understand our business, our values, and they deeply root themselves in our culture in order to provide excellent service & results that help drive a strong ROI.
Looking for Social Media Management Services?
BVA has years of experience as a social media management company delivering quality content across all social media platforms for our clients. Interested in learning more about our services? Reach out to our team today.
Social Media FAQs
- Is there such a thing as posting too frequently? We believe in quality over quantity. It is important to have a consistent posting schedule but this does not mean you need to post daily or even multiple times per day, it simply means that if you usually post three times per week, you need to try to maintain that consistency over time.
- Which social media platforms do I need to be on? This ultimately depends on the type of content you are posting, your audience, and your resources. While it’s great to be active on all platforms, it’s important to be smart about it. Much like with posting frequency, it’s always about quality over quantity. The goal is to produce engaging content and we always recommend focusing on the platforms your business can excel on instead of having an account on all platforms simply to “be there.”
- Should I have the same strategy across multiple social channels? We always recommend adjusting the strategy based on the platform requirements and audience. While you should always focus on ensuring your content (regardless of the platform) falls under your specific content pillars, sometimes copy and images need to be adjusted per platform as well as the CTA. Plus, platforms like TikTok focus on video content while Pinterest may focus mostly on engaging images that entice followers to “Pin” to their boards.