While you might have great content, if your pages and products cannot be found by search engine crawlers, they inevitably will not be found (via a Google search) by your target audience either. This means it's crucial to have your website well structured and up-to-date with the latest technical SEO best practices so that search engines can crawl through your site easily. Technical website issues can hold up organic performance, which can have a negative impact on your site's ability to attract visitors. All in all: a poor technical SEO experience can negatively affect search engine rankings.
Our SEO experts at BVA can build your technical strategy on Shopify Plus based on our thorough audit of your website to improve your overall rankings. Our backgrounds, experience, and passion for the platform make us a great resource to help you succeed with your eCommerce business. Discover how BVA's technical SEO services can help your business succeed online.
What’s Included in Technical SEO?
- Technical SEO Audit
- Crawling and Indexing Monitoring and Solutions
- SSL Certificate
- Site Speed Improvements
- Core Web Vitals
- Mobile Usability
- Schema Markup
- Internal Link Optimizations
- Identify & Fix 404s
- Redirects Optimizations
- Robots.txt Updates
- Heading Hierarchy (H1s, H2s, H3s)
As the Google Algorithm evolves over time, new ranking factors and best practices have emerged that blend the responsibilities of SEO and website development together. Elements like site speed and schema markup are optimized with a collaborative approach between BVA SEO and development teams to ensure client success.
Our developers are all Shopify Plus certified experts. They know how to implement the latest and greatest advancements in eCommerce technology for any type of business. Shopify Plus just announced that they now allow admins to easily update their robots.txt files for SEO purposes. As partners with Shopify, we work with our in-house developers to ensure all technical SEO aspects are being met, including the newest updates from Shopify Plus platforms.
BVA Is Your Trusted eCommerce SEO Agency
The truth is, technical SEO issues are often hiding in the background of your website. If you feel like your organic performance is plateauing or on the decline and are stumped for answers, reach out to BVA to see how we can improve your eCommerce SEO strategy through technical search engine optimization.
- What Does Crawling Mean? Crawling is the first step in the process of getting your webpage to be ranked on search engines. Search engines send bots to your site to read the source code of your page to determine if the webpage is quality and worthy of adding to its index.
- How Do Technical SEO and UX Compare? Google recently introduced new metrics to the algorithm that focus on page experience. They are called the core web vitals and measure variables centered around how easy and fast your website usability is for the customer. It’s important to consider SEO benefits or implications when deciding on UX enhancements for your Shopify Plus website.