More than 7,000,000 advertisers use Google Ads PPC.
There’s a reason so many brands are taking advantage of advertising space on the #1 most visited website in the world (Google). The best part is, you can too. Boost your website traffic, sales, & conversions with certified Google Ads & Microsoft experts at BVA. We help brands hit their ecommerce goals by creating strategies to help you hit your specific KPIs, making sure consumers are able to find your brand while actively searching for your products or services on Google & Bing.
Whether you are a new brand coming to market or you’re looking to improve your existing PPC & Paid Search strategy, we are here to help. As Premier Partners with Google Ads, we are able to partner directly with dedicated representatives that are committed to your business goals.
We understand that there is more to PPC than bidding on the right keywords - at BVA, we take it a step further to match intent with ad copy, calls to action & landing page experience to ensure we’re delivering the strongest results.
BVA’s PPC Services
- Creation of ad copy & ad extensions for campaign testing/optimizations
- Setup of initial campaign bidding rules & optimizations tools such as BVA proprietary scripting
- Implementation & QA of updated tracking
- Ongoing campaign optimization
- Daily pacing adjustments
- Search query report optimizations
- Bid strategy testing/implementation
- Detailed monthly reporting insights
SEM Campaign Options
- Google Shopping Ads
- Google Search Ads
- Display Ads
- Discovery Ads
- Amazon PPC
What's PPC and Why Do I Need it?
PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it's a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. Paid Search advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC.
Paid Search is integral to any business as you want to ensure your brand is being considered when consumers are actively searching for your products or services. At BVA, we utilize the best media mix within Google Ads & Microsoft to drive qualified traffic to your website to help you hit your goals.
How Do We Measure PPC ROI?
We measure PPC ROI by calculating revenue driven by total cost. We optimize your campaigns to hit your target based on your goals.
Other ways that we track the success of your PPC campaigns include monitoring:
- Point of origin traffic to give an indication of which channels are performing best
- Cost per Lead to ensure the efficiency of your program
- Overall qualified traffic growth
- Bounce rate, to make optimizations around landing pages to ensure high conversion
- Total conversions
- New sessions
- Higher Education
- Consumer Packaged Goods
"BVA has been a tremendous strategic partner on both the Paid Media and Storefront sides of our business. Their depth of skill and knowledge, coupled with strong account and project management expertise has been and will continue to be a major asset to our team."
- How do PPC auctions work? When someone searches on Google/Bing, a keyword bid is placed in the PPC (pay-per-click) auction to make sure your business appears at the top of search results. We utilize keywords related to your business, brand or services to make sure that we’re appearing in the auction when relevant.
- Should I be bidding on my brand name? Definitely. Whenever anyone is searching directly for your brand, as they have high intent to convert, you want a strategy where you’re bidding on Brand core [brand name only] as well as Brand plus terms, i.e. [brand + product] to make sure anyone looking for you is able to find you easily, beating out the competition as well.
- Who will see my ads? Consumers actively searching for your brand name or related products/services. We can utilize audience targeting/exclusions to narrow the scope as well, assuring we’re reaching the most qualified consumers that are most likely to convert.