According to the Influencer Marketing Hub, Businesses are making $5.20 for every $1 spent on influencer marketing.
The power of social media influencer marketing can help eCommerce businesses receive valuable brand awareness to their target audience. BVA offers full-service influencer marketing campaigns for DTC brands people love. Our creative strategy starts and ends with data and leverages unique storytelling to maximize engagement for your brand.
- Influencer Search
- Content Guidelines/Brief Creation
- Influencer Outreach & Communication
- Campaign Management & Optimization
- Campaign Reporting
- Real-time Audience Insights
- Engagement Analytics
Do I Need Influencer Marketing?
Influencer Marketing is a great way to reach new audiences, increase a brand’s reputation, and build rapport with consumers. One of the main goals of influencer marketing is building brand awareness. Influencers have a great connection with their audience and their followers trust their recommendations. Thus, an influencer-trusted brand is more likely to grow, generate conversions, and reach wider audiences.
Work With BVA
Our experienced influencer marketing agency can help you determine how influencer campaigns can fit into your overall digital marketing strategy. Drop us a line if you’re interested in learning more from our experts.
Influencer Marketing FAQs
- How do you find influencers to work with? We work with an influencer marketing platform to search for the perfect influencer based on specific campaign needs. We’re able to sort by industry, follower count, engagement rate, location, and so much more in order to find the right influencer for our clients.
- What makes a good influencer? In short, the ability to “influence.” We focus on engagement rate as well as the quality of the engagement (the comments they recieve). Our team reviews their types of content to ensure it aligns with the brand, evaluates if they create high quality content, and reviews previous partnerships.
- What KPI’s should I measure? Reach, Impressions, Engagements, Engagement Rate, and Conversions (this last one is important, but the main priority of influencer marketing is awareness).