Affiliate marketing generates 29% higher revenue per affiliate customer each year. Affiliate Marketing is a low risk, pay-for-performance channel where the merchant only pays the publisher when a sale is generated.
This service has a wide reach, various promotional methods, and actionable data and KPI measurements. An Affiliate program can be tailored to align with a merchant’s overarching goals (i.e. ROAS, Product Margin, Sales, New Customers). With over 20 years of experience in the Affiliate Marketing space, the BVA team leverages strong partner relationships to drive results for your brand.
BVA’s Affiliate Marketing Services
- Define core objective of affiliate program, identify KPIs (revenue, AOV, new customers) aligning with objectives and utilize successful strategies to meet/exceed those goals
- Develop comprehensive recruitment strategy based on research, target audience, and business goals and objectives
- Ongoing communication and negotiation with partners to encourage new content creation
- Regularly scheduled newsletters sent to all affiliates joined to the program announcing new product launches and promotions
- Asset management within platform (banner ads, text links and deal management)
- Bi-weekly status updates & monthly reporting
- 24/7 brand monitoring and partner compliance
BVA’s Affiliate Publisher Types
- Trademark Plus (TM +)
- Sub Affiliates
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
Affiliate Marketing is a low risk, pay-for-performance channel where an online retailer only pays a commission to an external website when traffic or sales are generated from its referrals.
Affiliates (i.e. the external website partners) have a wide reach that connects brands to millions of potential consumers that the merchant may not have had access to otherwise. These partners provide a competitive presence for advertisers when consumers are actively evaluating products and making purchasing decisions. An affiliate program’s strategy should address the brand’s overarching goals, whether it be ROAS, new customers, top line revenue, etc.
Key Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
- Expands advertiser’s reach to additional marketing channels not reached through other digital media channels
- Provides data insights that are actionable and that can be measured through an affiliate network platform
- Can be tailored to a brand’s overall goals
When it came time for us to step up our game, BVA's strategic approach made it clear they were the right partner for us to invest in.
Work With BVA’s Affiliate Marketing TeamIf you’re ready to get started on leveraging your brand’s presence online, our experts are ready to chat. Drop us a line if you’re interested in learning more about BVA’s affiliate marketing services.
Affiliate Marketing FAQs
- How do you find affiliates to work with? We use 3rd party recruitment tools, Affiliate Network Platforms, Networking Events and Conferences and most importantly our BVA Agency Database
- What KPI’s should I measure? An affiliate program will vary on a client’s goals, but can be tailored to their overarching business goals. In Affiliate, we can measure:
- Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
- Traffic (Clicks)
- Average Order Value (AOV)
- Conversion Rate (CvR)
- New vs. Returning Customers